Primary Football League (Participate) WEEK 2 – Ferryhill
Date(s) - 27/09/2022
3:45 pm - 5:00 pm
iCal - Add to My Calendar
Each team will play fixtures against other schools – timings will be provided by the Go Well staff at the venue on the first night).
Power Play – if a team is losing by 4 or more goals they can bring on an extra player
No deliberate Heading allowed – following FA rules for Under 12 pupils. ( an indirect free kick will be awarded)
From a goal kick the opposition must retreat to the half way line and cannot move until the goal kick is taken.
- 7aside (advised squads of 10)
- Tuesday night leagues are for Group 2 pupils (Participate)
- 7 aside
- Rolling substitutes
- There is no offside.
- In Mini-Soccer all free kicks are direct.
- Throw ins
- No back passes allowed – results in a penalty
- Players are allowed in the goalkeepers area
- Goal Kicks
- Opposing players must be 5 yards away from free kicks/goal kicks
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE DAY:
- All players are required to bring suitable clothing/ footwear .
- All players must be wearing shin pads
- Light refreshments
- Set of bibs (in case clash of colour kits)
- Size 4 Football
PARTICIPATE FOR B/C TEAM PLAYERS