Primary Football League (Compete) WEEK 1 – Sedgefield
Date(s) - 22/09/2022
3:45 pm - 5:00 pm
iCal - Add to My Calendar
Sedgefield Community College
Each team will play in a league format (fixtures/timings will be provided by the Go Well staff at the venue on the first night).
Each team will be awarded 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw and no points for a loss.
Power Play – if a team is losing by 4 or more goals they can bring on an extra player
- 7aside (advised squads of 10)
- Thursday night leagues are for Group 1 pupils (Compete)
- 7 aside
- Rolling substitutes
- There is no offside.
- In Mini-Soccer all free kicks are direct.
- Throw ins
- No back passes allowed – results in a penalty
- Players are allowed in the goalkeepers area
- Goal Kicks
- Opposing players must be 5 yards away from free kicks/goal kicks
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE DAY:
- All players are required to bring suitable clothing/ footwear (blades may be worn on the astroturf, no metal studs).
- All players must be wearing shin pads
- Light refreshments
- Set of bibs (in case clash of colour kits)
- Size 4 Football
COMPETE FOR THE MOST COMPETITIVE PUPILS
2021 Year 5-6 Football CVL RA – Sedgefield
- S Dobson
Book Your Place Below
Bookings are closed for this event.